Friday, December 8, 2006

Empty

I am not one of those simpering woman
That has to have a man to feel complete
I can and do stand on my own
Most of the time
But there is deep longing
Found resting in my body
An emptiness that begs to be filled
Only one thing I have found
Eases that emptiness
A lover’s cock
Velvet and hard
To fill the path to my soul
That roadway to my heart

Find me
Fill me
Let me wrap my legs around your waist
Find me
Fill me
Let me surround your cock with my lips
Find me
Fill me

Take this emptiness
Find me
Fill me

2 comments:

openeyes said...

very erotic and very real. it is so intimate that I can almost literally hear your voice telling saying it.

The Romantic Flea said...

Thank you again for your kind comments....It is so nice to know that someone finds anything in them...
Gustavia